Monday, March 24, 2008

H&C's story - 01

Introduction to Spirited Away: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirited_Away

(My English is not good, so if you find some grammar/spelling mistakes, please tell me.)

I would like to write about their story after Spirited Away.
Story start:

After Chihiro gone back to the real world, Haku still under Yubaba’s control, his contract bonds him. However, to get away from the contract is a piece of cake for him. He is powerful than Yubaba now, but it is a secret, he training himself every day and night when Yubaba is away. However, Haku is in blueness right now.

Haku felt pleased when Chihiro return to the real world, however he feels frustrated and tired since he “realized” he is “a stream” in the real world. “How can I meet Chihiro there, I am a damn river there, I can’t even talk to her” Haru think, “I have power in this world; I can use magic every moment I want. I am a dragon but at the same time I can be a human being here. I am NOTHIG! NOTHING but a stream in the real world!!!” Haku cried.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Haku is a delightful character. I am looking forward to see what Haku challenge or challenges he will meet when he breaks free from Yubaba.

I like the suspense you give your readers at the beginning of your story that Haku more"powerful than Yubaba" but at this point "it is a secret". Is my understanding of your second paragraph correct - he wants to see Chihiro but is frustrated with the fact that he is just "a stream" in the real world and will not be able to communicate with her.? If this is right then an idea is to develop this story to include some dreams Habu has of meeting Chihiro in another world where they can exist in each other's world...The dreams could help keep him motivated to keep up his training to free him from his bondage.?

I look forward to your development of your fanfic.

Dyls said...

i don't know this story but the ideas that you have are good. perhaps a little more depth is required. i would take audrey's advice into the dream scenario. your story has very good potential.

good luck and i look forward to your final Fanfic

Darryl said...

I know you're conscious of your English Angela - but your fanfict so far reads well - also the excellent comments of Audrey and Dyls will provide/have provided some useful support.