Thursday, March 27, 2008

H&C's story - 03

At the same time, Chihiro back to school and continuing her study. At first, she felt sad when she leaved Haku, but her mood back to normal soon. She trusts Haku, and believing that they will meet again somewhere. Therefore, Chihiro put all her energy on schoolwork.

7 years later~

Chihiro is 17 now, she becomes a pretty girl, and her hair is longer than before. She is still lively, friendly and has good morality. “I will never forget in that world, my parents’ greedy made them in to danger. Haku helped us, he told me to get a job from Yubaba, and I can atone for my parents.” Chihiro recalled. “It’s been 7 years, since I left there. I missed him so much.” She thinks. “Is he still under Yubaba’s control? Does he still remember that he promised we would meet again? Why he doesn’t send me any message?” Chihiro is getting worry but nothing she can do. Going back to that world is too danger for her. Many specters eat human, for them, human is a kind of domestic animal, like a pig, taste delicious.

No comments: